Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Good morning Wednesday


Good morning all!!! Lauren had her first official soccer practice last night and her first game is on Saturday morning. I am now a soccer mom x 2!!David starts soccer tonight so I'll have pics and stuff from that for tomorrow's post.


I thought I'd post two videos from practice last night, one is Lauren working on kicking into the goal (she's still working on that "no hands" thing!) and the other was going to be a video of my friend's daughter Lucy making a goal, but David had an admirerer who wouldn't stop flirting with him and get out of the net :oD






I'm off to get Lauren ready for her first day of "big girl" gymnastics (aka: mommy doesn't have to run around the gym with her!) I'll try to get some pics and video of that too. Have a great day everyone!!!

No comments: