Thursday, September 2, 2010

Iiiiiiiiiiiiit's Friday!!!

Good afternoon all =) We've had a busy week and I'm still trying to fine-tune my schedule! Wednesday I was so excited to get pictures of David's first soccer practice and then I realized that I teach swim lessons on Wednesday evenings during his practice time! I'll have to work on that one. Both David and Lauren have games on Saturday morning, I'll be sure to get pictures!

Lauren started "big girl" gymnastics Wednesday morning and had a blast! She almost didn't let me get pictures of her because she didn't want me to come downstairs. On the way to gymnastics she kept telling me "mom, when we get to gymnastics you go upstairs right away to watch me and I'll give them my card to check in and go wait in line." When I followed her to get a few pictures she tried to push me up the stairs!

This is after class, the coaches give the kids stamps after class and Lauren was super excited about hers. Lauren stole my camera and took a BUNCH of pictures, since she's short we got quite a few butt-shots! Here is her picture of mommy =)

I got a couple of videos of Lauren's first class.
I am very excited about this weekend, my dad's side of the family has a family reunion every year the day before Labor Day on Lake Erie! Lauren is already talking about playing with all her cousins! David wants to go swimming, hopefully it's not chilly that day! I will be sure to get pictures Sunday to post.
I've got to run, big grocery trip today!!! I'll post again soon!!!
Love and hugs!!!

No comments: